Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Happy New Year Blog Post

Happy New Year, I hope you're all enjoying the number one holiday that is supposed to be much more fun than it actually turns out to be. Although, I did end up enjoying some fireworks to the theme of Star Wars. God Bless America.

Here's a Quimsical Conversation treat to welcome the new year. I should point out for reference that the names Katherine and George will be used in this post, neither of which are our actual names.

"I'm eating pecan pie. Yuuumaaay."

"I could have pecan pie."

"I could have your soul."

"You already do George."

"Oh Katherine...Why'dya have to do these things to me?"

"Because you destroy me!"

"Oh cut your dramatics...your behavior is positively VILE!"

"You torture me George."

"Your very essence tortures me."

"Why must you be so cruel."

"Oh Katherine...Remember the days you would bring me lunch at the library..."

"Because I was a good friend! And now you drag my name through the mud and call me vile."

"You chased me around a house with a gun..." (This actually happened - Nerf gun)

"Only because you did it first! And you shot me! You shot me at least thrice!" (Also happened).

"You beat me to the ground with a candlestick in a small bathroom!" (Happened). "Speechless I see."

"I am sorry it came to blows but YOU GAVE ME NO CHOICE!"

"AS IF YOU COULD OUTRUN ME!!"

"I can't George, and that's why I hide."

"You hide because you're...a pussy."

"I have one, but is it fair to call me one?"


**Later in the conversation:

"Katy Perry got divored."

"From that psycho Russell Brand?"

"You don't know him, how do you know he's a psycho?"

"Ugh, we dated once. Anywho, I'm going to bed before you come up with another plan to get us killed, or worse, expelled."

"That's my line you asshole."

"It's actually Hermione Granger's or JK Rowling's so..."

"Hey. Fuck you."

"Sweet dreams you lousy fuck."

"I will have bizarre dreams, and you will be jealous of them."

"Will I, Mitchell?"

"Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment